- A client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- The ASE errorlog contains an "infected with signal 11" error in the module sdes_hookup() or Error 622 together with a stack trace:
- Current process (0x5007093f) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001bcf76d (sdes_hookup+0x46d), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000000003a0)
- Error: 622, Severity: 20, State: 1
Opentable was passed a varno of 250. Object '' in database 'tempdb' already has that session descriptor in use. This occurred while opening object id -100663297 in database id 2.
- The "varno" number is larger than the number of tables in the execution plan.
- In both cases, the stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: Complete stack traces are available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
sdes_hookup, Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR821036, CR#821036, 821036, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.