- On SAP ASE 160 SP03, a client connection is unexpectedly terminated.
- An "Infected with signal 11" error in the module des_checkpoint() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x53002a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001dcde7e (des_checkpoint+0x52e), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0xfffffffffffffdd2)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments
- The terminated process does not release a Dbtable->dbt_defpipebufgpspin spinlock that causes an ASE server shutdown.
Spinlocks held by kpid 5439530
Spinlock Dbtable->dbt_defpipebufgpspin at address 0x0000000149066b00 owned by 5439530
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR821031, 821031, CR#821031, DES , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.