- You have CDS search connectors in your system that you do not want to use or have active. You can recognize CDS connectors in ESH_COCKPIT or table ESH_ADM_STATUS by their name: <SID>ALL~<CONNECTOR_NAME>~.
- You get errors when trying to deactivate or delete then from ESH_COCKPIT:
- Error saving adaptions for connector
- Error saving generated MDE for CDS-entity <CONNECTOR_NAME>
- SAP NetWeaver: any release that supports CDS search connectors.
ESH_DASHBOARD, CDS-based, CDS, connectors, deactivate, delete, activate, how to, ESH, Enterprise Search, ESH_COCKPIT , KBA , BC-EIM-ESH , NetWeaver Enterprise Search , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.