- Error "Unable to retrieve data from the datasource" occurred in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when using calculated measures after SAC upgrade.
- From the Google Developer tool the following error can be captured:
Failed to execute firefly query: Unsupported Operation Exception - Error: Unsupported Operation Exception
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.24.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAC.
- Open a Story based on BW Live Data connection and using calculated measures.
Or create a graph and add a calculation
- Notice the error message.
Issue was resolved by SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.24.4.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
SAC, SAP Analytics Cloud, story, Graph, measure, calculated, custom, calculated measure, calculation, Unsupported Operation Exception, BW Live Data connection , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC , SAC Live Data Connection , Problem