You have created an inter-company Purchase order for certain price and then intercompany sales order is created out of this purchase order but the price in sales order shows slight variance from the purchase order price.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Search for the intercompany purchase Order which has been created
- The Net Price shows as 100 XYZ (XYZ refers to a sample currency)
- Now, navigate to the document flow of the Purchase Order
- Select the follow-up intercompany sales order which is created and open it
- Navigate to Items tab and check the price here
- The Net Price shows as 102 XYZ (XYZ refers to a sample currency)
Price is being picked from list price maintained. Here, list price is maintained in a different currency e.g DEF (DEF refers to a sample currency)
Hence, when the document gets created, currency conversion takes place because source and target currency is different. It is based on the exchange rate maintained in the system at the time of creation of the document.
Purchase Order is created on xx.yy.zzzz(sample date) and Sales Order is created on dd.ee.zzzz(sample date)
The exchange rate maintained between the Source Currency(DEF) and Target currency(XYZ) is different on the given dates.
So, the net price will be calculated by multiplying with exchange rate maintained on the date when purchase order/sales order got created, hence the net value is slightly different in these documents.
Please maintain the exchange rate correctly or you can manually change the net value in the sales order.
Purchase Order Net Price, Sales Order Net price , KBA , purchase order net price , sales order net price , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , Problem