How to copy a Canvas report URL (from the standard Reports favorite tile) and add it in a Home Page custom tile as a shortcut
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
In order to do that please follow the steps below:
- Go to Reports favorite tile -> refer the KBA in See Also
- Search for one Canvas report and copy its URL (i.e. mouse right click > copy link address)
- Paste the URL in your browser and hit enter
- The report will open as expected
- Now go to Manage Home Page
- Create a custom tile and paste the same URL
- Make this custom tile active
- Go to your Home page and find the custom tile
- Open the custom tile and click on the URL
- The Canvas report will open as expected again
- Canvas reports are supported.
- Ad-hoc reports are partially supported (only on Test environments). It does not work in Production environments as the URL of these reports is changing.
copy a canvas report URL from the standard Reports favorite tile and add it in a Home Page custom tile as a shortcut deep link, adhoc, table , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , How To