You are not able to see the journal entry postings of a goods and activity document created against an outbound delivery released for a service order.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Outbound Deliveries view.
- Search for the relevant outbound delivery created against the service order and choose the Edit button.
- Navigate to the Document Flow tab and in extended View, you are not able to see the journal entry icon in the goods and activity confirmation document section.
Service confirmation document has not been created against the products that are pre-delivered to the relevant custodian. You will be able to see the products in stock overview with no Site value, but a value against the field Custodian ID will be updated.
You have to create a service confirmation document against the service order for which the outbound delivery has been created.
- Go to Field Service and Repair work center.
- Navigate to the Order Pipeline view.
- Search for the relevant Service Order against which the outbound delivery has been released and select it.
- Choose the Confirm Execution button.
- Update the relevant service execution information in the service confirmation document and Release the document.
- Once the service confirmation is released successfully the journal entries will be updated for your Goods and Activity Confirmation document.
Creating the service confirmation indicates to the system that the service job is completed and the pre-delivered spare parts are consumed in the service job.
No Journal Entry against goods and activity confirmation document, GAC does not have journal entry, predelivered item does not have journal entry for outbound delivery, product with no site information in stock overview , KBA , gac does not have journal entry , no journal entry in outbound delivery , AP-SDM , Supply and Demand Matching , Problem