Error 'Purchase contract cannot be edited as currently it is in approval' happens when using API to update approved purchas contract.
- Sourcing and Procurement
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1905
1. Contract is Approved that means PROCSTAT = 05.
2. In the BATCH call i am sending 2 ITEMS to be created in two separate changesets.
3. The ODATA API process the change sets in LOOP and the POST calls gets processed in a loop.
4. As soon as the first POST call finishes , the PROCSTAT value gets changed to 03 , even if the commit is not yet completed.
5. Because now the PROCSTAT is 03 , the second POST calls raises error that Contract is in APPROVAL and hence cancels the update process.
This will be fix in further release.
S4, HANA, Purchase Contract, API , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , Problem