Not able to change to show ID or Description when creating Dynamic Text based on Model Variables in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.2.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a model variable on an existing model in SAC tenant.
- Save the model and create new story on the model.
- Add a new text and insert Dynamic Text to it.
- Create a new Dynamic Text on dimension and find it's possible to select ID or description to show in the text.
- Create a new Dynamic Text on Model Variable and find there's no option, only description is show in the text.
SAC only support "display As ID, Description" options for dimension dynamic text for now.
For Model Variable, selections can only can be displayed as description but not with ID.
Please submit this feature enhancement request at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem