- You are running SAP Process Orchestration (PO) or Process Integration (PI) on SAP Hana database
- The PO/PI Delete and/or Archive Jobs are running in PO without any reported issues - messages are being deleted successfully
- Despite this, PO/PI tables like BC_MSG, BC_MSG_LOG, BC_MSG_VERSION show continued DB growth
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Hana Platform 2.0 Database
Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, reclaim, reorg, reorganize, LOB space, Alert 98, LOB garbage collection activity, column store, shrink , KBA , HAN-DB-PER , SAP HANA Database Persistence , BC-XI-CON-MSG , Messaging System , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.