- Potential issues with logon and logoff requests or missing content for cross-Domain browser integration scenarios with Google Chrome version 80. See details here: 2887651.
- Potential issues with data exchange between Android application and SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services.
- Potential issues with authentication in scenarios with devices running iOS 12 with SAP Cloud Identity in Webview for SAML2 or OAuth2. See details here 2888808.
This KBA collects available information about solutions and workarounds provided for various SAP solutions, for example:
- SAP systems based on the SAP kernel and SAP Web Dispatcher as a base technology
SAP Web Application Server ABAP
SAP Application Server Java including SAP Enterprise Portal and SAML Identity Provider based on AS Java
SAP HANA XS Classic
SAP HANA XS Advanced
SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud
All scenarios that integrate these products with web services from different registrable domains within a single browser window are potentially affected.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Learning
- SAP Jam
- Employee Central Payroll
- Mobile Applications
- SAP Cloud Platform mobile services
SameSite, Chrome version 80, cookie, cookies, Chrome80, chromium, LAX, SameSite=Lax, Lax default, Samesite=none ,secure, SAP Web Application Server, SuccessFactors, SSO, Concur, Ariba, Buyer, SAP Cloud Plaform, Mobile Service, Android, Webview, Sync, Chrome, iOS , KBA , XX-SER-MCC , Mission Control Center - Knowledge Management , BC-CST-WDP , Web Dispatcher , BC-MID-ICF , Internet Communication Framework , BC-NEO-SEC-IAM , Authentication, Authorization(Cloud Platform Neo) , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , LOD-SF-INT-MAS , SAP Payroll Mashups , LOD-SF-PLT-SAM , SAML SSO First Time Setup , LOD-SF-PLT-SEC , Security & Permissions , LOD-SF-PLT-SEL , SSO Errors & Logs , MOB-CLD-OOD , Mobile Service for Offline ODATA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.