- Unable to see the Option "Take Action -> Employment Details" HR Managers / Managers in customer instance
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- Success Factors Employee Central
- Permission Roles
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Employee Profile
- In Take Action, You do not see "Employment Details"
The Option Take Action -> Employment Details does not appear when there is a missing Permission
Assign the permission as below -
- Go to Permission role suppose "Manager of Employees"
- Navigate to Permissions.
- Go to Section "Employee Data".
- Search for HR Actions -> Check "Update Employment Records (displayed as 'Take Action' button)"
Employment Details, Permission, Take Action, MSS, EMP , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information (Employment & Termination Details) , How To