- This KB article provides more information on how to raise a topic via the SuccessFactors Community Portal.
- In the Community Portal, you can share and bring your questions, best practices, etc.
- You can also count on participation from both Product Support and other customers.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- If you don't have access to the Community Portal, you need to contact an administrator in your company and request an SAP User Account (S-user ID) without additional privileges.
- If you do not know who your administrator is, please contact the SAP Customer Interaction Center.
- Once you have the S-user ID, you will have an ID in the form "S-1a2b3c" that is valid for most SAP websites.
- For additional questions about access, please refer to the Community FAQ.
Note: Before raising a topic, make sure the information or question has not already been submitted by another User by using the Search Tool on the top of the page.
- First, go to https://community.successfactors.com/
- On the left side bar, select Products.
- Select the product in question and you'll be redirected to the initial page of the Product selected.
- Click on Questions & Answers to go to the Product Forum.
- On the Forum, click on Start a Topic button on the right side of the page.
- The below page is where you'll be writing your topic. You can add images to your query and attach documents as well. You must choose one of the labels to attach to your post and you can add tags if you want. Be sure that the reply notification is checked.
- If someone answers your questions, please go back to the topic and mark the reply as a solution.
sf; success factors; SuccessFactors Community; Customer Community; SuccessFactors Forum; Questions & Answers; Portal , KBA , LOD-SF , SuccessFactors , How To