[ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage - ___________] Error message is received by Manager while Terminating or Offboarding candidate from EC end
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Terminate candidate from EC
- Provide mandatory information and select defined termination reason
- Candidate is Terminated in EC end but activity is not created in Offboarding dashboard
- Manager received Notification that shows Termination failed : Failed to create offboarding activity for user : xxxxxxx due to some reason. Error Messages :[ErrorCode - 500; ErrorMessage - ___________]
In Provisioning > Manage Scheduled Jobs, "CreateOffboardingActivity" job has the check box checked for: “Send email to terminated user’s manager if there is a failure in Offboarding activity creation”.
Contact SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support - when disabling the check box is required based on your business requirements
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the necessary information below:
- Subject: KBA 2892792 - Offboarding - Error Notification triggering to Line Manager - Onboarding 1.0
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-EML
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
FOR IMPLEMENTATION PARTNERS - when disabling the check box is required based on the customer business requirements
- Login to Provisioning
- Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Find"CreateOffboardingActivity" job
- Untick the box for: “Send email to terminated user’s manager if there is a failure in Offboarding activity creation”.
Even though the "Send email to terminated user’s manager if there is a failure in Offboarding activity creation" flag is disabled in Provisioning, the email is still going to be sent. This functionality will only be fully operational after PTCH-34244 that is going to be released on all environments by December 1st.
Offboarding notification failure, ErrorCode - 500 , offboarding failure , activity not created , error received in email , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EML , Emails and Notifications , Bug Filed