- Multiple sessions are created for the same user with every login in Mobile application.
- Sessions for SAP BI Mobile App (SAP Businessobjects Mobile) are not getting cleared under CMC>Session after the App is killed in device.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- SAP BI Mobile App 6.x
- iOS, Android
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SAP BI Mobile Application.
- Minimize the Application.
- Kill the SAP BI Mobile Application.
Observation: Session does not get cleared under CMC -> Sessions for a long time.
- Login again to SAP BI Mobile Application using the same user.
Observation: a new SAP Businessobjects Mobile session is seen added under CMC -> Sessions with the same user.
- The behavior is by design.
In order to avoid consumption of multiple sessions for the same user, follow the below approach:
- Log out from the SAP BI Mobile Application, instead of minimizing or killing the app manually.
This will ensure that:
- the said unused session gets cleared under CMC almost immediately.
- prevent situations wherein new users are unable to login because of stale/unused sections.
stale session,Business Objects mobile session, session timeout, sessions not released, mobile, mobi , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-SRV , Mobile BI Server , Problem