Infinity00 displayed as a result when a calculation is created directly in a table grid occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- In,fin,ity €
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a calculation with division F2/B2.
- Result is displayed as in.fin.ity,00 %.
This result is displayed when dividing by zero.
This is behavior by design, as this kind of calculation is not applicable in term of mathematics.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, In,fin,ity €, calculation, result, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, in.fin.ity,00 %,deviding, dividing, , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem