You want to activate the Additional Overall Discount Price Components.
SAP Business ByDesign
To enable the new feature Absolute and Percentage based Additional Overall Discounts user has to enable the business configure option Do you want additional discounts at document level, which is in the questions section (step 4) of your business configuration, under General Business Data -> Product and Service Pricing -> Sales Price Specification.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select your Implementation Project and click on the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the questions section (step 4)
- Navigate to General Business Data -> Product and Service Pricing -> Sales Price Specification
- The following question needs to be activated:
- Do you want additional discounts at document level?
Note that Additional Discount has the following known limitations:
- Additional Discount deactivates the option to change the Display and Print for Overall Header Discounts:
- Open Business Configuration Activity "Configure Price Strategy". Steps 111 (Net Pricing) and 170 (Gross Pricing) will be set to No for all four options:
- Additional Overall Discounts cannot be de-scoped at any point.
- This will lead to differences in follow up documents, when Additional Overall Discount is used and thus the scoping needs to remain active.
Please note that it is not possible to scope only one option Additional Overall Discount (%) or Additional Overall Discount. When activating the Additional Overall Discount both options will be activated.
Additional Overall Discount, Scoping, Activation, , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem