You performed a GET call with the following path /sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi, but you are unable to download the response payload. A message is displayed in the OData API Monitor. Message: The size of the payload text is huge to display here. Click Download to save and view the payload.
But when clicking on download, the download is not triggered.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Perform a GET Call with the following path /sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi
- Go to Administrator work center
- Click on General Settings view
- Click on OData API Monitor
- Select the relevant entry
- Click on View Response Payload
- Note: The size of the payload text is huge to display here. Click Download to save and view the payload.
- Click on Download
When executing the first HTTP GET call, a re-direct takes place, because it was missed to add a / at the end of the URL. Since it has been re-directed, a second HTTP GET call is automatically made. There are two log entries in the OData API Monitor:
- The first HTTP GET call is not successful. The HTTP status code is 307. The response payload cannot be downloaded.
- The second HTTP GET call is successful. The HTTP status code is 200. The response payload can be downloaded.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Response payload too huge, not shown in monitor, download feature, unable to download, OData API Monitor, , KBA , AP-RC-ODF , OData framework (C4C Only) , Problem