You are not able to see the Generate Local Summary option in the Actions menu of a Ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open the Ticket XYZ (Where XYZ represents the Ticket ID)
- Click on the Actions button
- The Generate Local Summary option is not visible
The scoping question in Business Configuration to enable this action is not checked.
- Go to Business Configuration
- Go to Implementation Projects
- Select Your Project → Click on Edit Project Scope
- Go to Step 4: Scoping Questions
- Navigate to Service → Customer Care → Service Request Management → Ticket Summary Templates
- Check the box next to the question: "Do you want to use locally-stored templates for ticket summary reports?"
- Save the changes and Finish
- Logout and login to the system again
The option Generate Local Summary should now be visible in the Ticket actions menu.
generate, local summary, ticket, actions, offline, form, output , KBA , generate , local , summary , offline , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , LOD-CRM-SRP-UI , Ticket Related UI , Problem