Partial tables and views are listed when creating a Dataset based on Live Data Repository (SAP HANA) in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when there are huge numbers of tables in HANA database
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.3.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Prepare SAP HANA database. In the database, prepare huge number of tables and views under a lot of catalogs.
- Configure SAP Cloud Connector and Data Repositories in Datasource configuration in SAP Analytics Cloud to connect to this HANA database.
- Create a new Dataset, choose Live Data Repository (SAP HANA) and select the configured repository.
- In the coming Select a table page, notice not all the tables are returned in the list.
It is limited to show first 4000 tables and views which are sorted by Last Modify Time.
Set access rights for the HANA user which is used in Data Repositories, limit the tables and views number to be less than 4000.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem