You are trying to add a key figure or characteristic to your report, but you cannot find it in the available fields list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Search for your report ABC (ABC stands for report name), select it and open it.
- Select Run Report.
- Go to the View tab.
- Select Add Fields to Column / Add Fields to Row.
- Now add the key figure or characteristic from the Available Fields list.
- The key figure or characteristic you require is not listed.
There is a restriction on the Available Fields list. It is limited to 100 fields.
You can use the search box in Available Fields list to search for the missing key figure or characteristic by name. Then add them to the report.
Missing Key Figure, Missing Fields, Missing Field, Missing Key Figure in Value Help, Limitation on Available Fields List, Limited to 100 Fields, Not Listed, Characteristic, Scroll Bar, Search, Report, Add Fields, Missing Values. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To