- You have enabled Change Audit Report recently and the reports files are coming empty;
- Report in Access Reports are showing up as 0KB;
- There is not option to download the reports that are showing up as 0KB;
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Change Audit Reports;
- Create report based on your requirement;
- Select and filters and time range;
- Hit on Submit;
- Download the report on Access Reports menu;
- Analyze that file is empty or have only the header information.
Some types of change audit data can take up to 72 hours to be made ready for reporting. Solutions impacted by this delay include: Compensation (except Rewards and Recognition), Performance and Goals (except Continuous Performance Management), Succession and Development (except Mentoring), Employee Profile, User Management, Proxy Management, and Role-Based Permissions.. For these solutions, you should wait for three days after the desired date range before you run the audit report. Otherwise, recent changes may not appear or the report may be blank.
The Change Audit Report could be not enabled successfully.
If the changes you are looking forward were done less than 72 hours, you should wait to run the Audit after 72 hours.
Also, to analyze if Change Audit Report feature has been enabled successfully, please, engage your Implementation Partner or SAP Support.
To Partner and Support Engineers:
- Go in Provisioning > Seach for Monitor Jobs;
- Search by the job Enable Change Audit Log Job and analyze if the job has been completed or failed.
- If it was failed, go in Manage Audit Configuration page > Turn it off > Save;
- Perform a logout and login > Go in Manage Audit Configuration page again > Turn it on > Save;
- You will get an email if audit is enabled successfully! If you don't receive the successful email after you re-enable it, please contact provisioner admin!
This process should enable Change Audit Report feature successfully.
- Report in Access Reports are showing up as 0KB and there is not option to download the reports that are showing up as 0KB;
As is mentioned in the Help Portal, Important Notes About Change Audit, the reports are deleted after 48 hours. If you check the reports after 48 hours, the reports will be as 0KB and it will not have an option to download it:
Audit reports are automatically purged after 48 hours. Be sure to check the report you are interested in within 48 hours of generation and archive it if necessary. Otherwise, you may have to run it again.
change audit reports are not working as expected, all the reports came out blank, zero, 0 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , Problem