As an administrator you are using the Usage and Response Time Statistics to monitor the system usage. However, it's not clear how this data should be considered.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator WoC.
- Got to General Settings.
- Scroll down to "Usage and Response Time Statistics".
- Select "Usage Statistics".
- See active and Inactive users.
Please check the calculations responsible for the data shown on Usage statistics screen.
1. Total Users = Total number of distinct users who at least logged into the system anytime from the day the system was commissioned.
2. Active Users = Total number of distinct user who have logged in the system during selected time period.
3. Inactive Users = Total User - Active.
4. Log-in Percentage = Active/Total User.
5. Average users = ( Sum of distinct users logged into system each day during a certain interval / Total number of days in selected interval ) and rounding to nearest integer.
Usage and Response Time, Usage Statistics , KBA , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , How To