You would like to create a custom field under manage business configuration and then set this field to use a picklist, for example the 'yesNo' picklist.
*Image/data in this KBA is from SAP Internal Systems, sample data, or Demo Systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.*
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
There is a requirement to create a custom field and use a picklist to allow the employees to select a value, for example 'Yes' or 'No'
- Go to 'Manage Business Configuration'
- Go to the section you would like to add the field, for example JobInfo
- Select an available custom-string field
- Define a label for the field
- Select the section where the field will be add
- Select Enabled as 'Yes'
- Go to the details section
- Define the field '
- In the Picklist field select the required picklist, example yesNo
- Once this is saved you will have to provide permission to the required employee/role.
Manage business configuration picklist field, Value of Attribute Picklist will be reset , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-BCI , Manage Business Configuration (BCUI) & Data Models (XML) , How To