- Upgrade Information Steward after successfully upgrading Data Services.
- Attempt to install a hotfix after upgrading to SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2 Support Pack.
- There is no reaction after double-clicking the setup.exe
- In Windows task manager, setup.exe and setupengine.exe disappear right after executing the setup.exe file.
- Issue still appears even when operating system administrator user account / 'Run as Administrator' option is used.
- setupengine reflects the below errors / lines:
GetInstallEntryProductRevisionedId(): no install entry found with id: product.boe64one.patch-<x.x.x.xhfx-core-32>
Product installed: false
Product installed at higher revision: false
Product installed at current revision or higher: false
Product installed at lower revision: false
Falling back to install mode.
Installed SetupEngine is newer. Relaunch required.
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2
- Windows Server O/s
BusinessObjects Business Intelligence, BI, hotfix, patch information steward, data services, setup.exe, setupengine.exe, setup.engine, task manager, disappear setupengine.log Relaunch GetInstallEntryProductRevisionedId(): no install entry found with id , KBA , EIM-DS-DEP , Deployment, Installation, Upgrade , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.