Substitution created with badi FIN_ACDOC_SUBSTITUTION does not work in app Manage Automatic Payment (App ID F0770) or app Create Incoming Invoice (App Id FB60)
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- App Custom Fields and Logic, BADI FIN_ACDOC_SUBSTITUTION used for substitution
- Apps Manage Automatic Payment (App ID F0770)/Create Incoming invoice (APP id FB60) is executed
- No substitution takes place
- Functionality not supported.
- You can use BADI FIN_ACDOC_ITEM_SUBSTITUTION if there is no cross line requirement.
- BADI FIN_ACDOC_SUBSTITUTION can be used in FIORI apps Post outgoing payment (App ID F1612) and Create Supplier Invoice (App ID F0859)
2676581 - FAQ: Validation and Substitution Cloud BAdIs Availability
2462725 - FAQ: Validation and Substitution for Journal Entries in S/4 HANA Cloud
FIN_ACDOC_SUBSTITUTION, FI_DOCUMENT_PROJECT, accit, bseg, F110, FIORI, GUI, FB60, F0770, complete, F1612, Complete document, F0859, Custom Fields and Logic, F1481
, KBA , FI-SL-VSR , Validation, Substitution and Rules , Problem