- You send out sales order confirmations to customers.
- Once a sales order confirmation is sent, the button is grayed out until the pricing information changes in the sales order.
- In some cases you can generate the same sales order confirmation without any change.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the Sales Order view.
- Open sales order ABC (ABC represents the sales order ID).
- Send Order Confirmation.
- Do a dummy change on the sales order:
E.g.: Change the quantity from the original value to 0 and back.
- You can now send another order confirmation.
- The button is grayed out after a sales order confirmation is sent out.
- It is set to active once there is a change in the sales order.
- It includes dummy changes and extends to Mass Data Runs with dummy changes, e.g. Confirmation Update Run.
This is the expected system behavior for now and will be adjusted in an upcoming release.
Sales Order Confirmation, Send Order Confirmation, Duplicate, Changes, Auftragsbestätigung, Duplikat, Änderungen , KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem