- A Static Permission Group is showing a higher number of users on the Active Membership count then there is active users listed on the users for the group;
- Active membership not been update after inacitve user;
- Why is the membership not displaying the correct numbers of members?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as an admin;
- Go to Admin Center -> Manage Permission Groups;
- Check for a group created through static import;
- You will see that it will be counting all users imported, even the ones that are inactive;
- Though if you open the list of users by clicking on the number, you will see a lower number of users listed.
- As you can see on the screenshot below, there is 2 users on the count, but only one listed.
This is a known issue that is schedule to be solved on upcoming releases, this is because the count do not remove the users that are inactive.
As this is just a cosmetic issue and there is no permission being wrongly provided or end users access affected, this was considered a enhancement for future releases.
Currently this is schedule for 2011 release, though this is not a confirmation that it will be fixed on that release as this could be reprioritized.
We have an internal PLA-12017, if you want a follow up you can provide your CSM, CEE or SAP Representative the number and they can address it internally.
Please, do not open an incident on this topic as this is already processed through support and it is on development backlog.
Static Group Counts, members incorrect , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DYG , Dynamic Groups (My Groups - Not RBP) , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , Problem