When adding an User to the Job Requisition Recruiting Team field, the user cannot be found.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- In Recruiting > Go to a Job Requisition
- In the Recruiting Team field, try to search for the user
- The user won't be found
- There are two possible reasons for this scenario:
- The User/Operator is not defined in the Recruiting Group
- The Recruiting Group is not attached to the Recruiting Team field inside the Job Requisition template.
Confirm both scenarios mentioned in the Cause section.
- In Admin Center > Go to Manage Recruiting Groups
- Find the respective Recruiting Group to add the user
- Click to Edit and add the user
Note: Confirm the User is being added, otherwise in case the wrong User is added, s/he will have access to Recruiting and all the respective Job Requisitions that are attached to this Recruiting Group.
For more information about Recruting Groups, refer to KB article 2291548 - Working with Recruiting Groups in SuccessFactors Recruiting
Recruiting Team Field:
- To perform changes in the Job Requistion template, you must have access to Manage Templates or engage your Partner/Implementation Team.
- Refer to KB article 2728359 - How to set a Recruiting Group via Manage Templates
- After implementing the changes, you should be able to select the User in the Recruiting Team field:
sf, success factors, RCM, team, can't add user, can't find operator, missing user, cannot add role , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem