You have maintained all the necessary access rights for the user in the system. However, when you are trying to add the user as an approver under Approval process, system does not show the user name in the drop-down list.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Select view Task Distribution & select Approval Process
- Go to any approval process e.g. Purchase Order Approval Process
- Copy the existing approval process and navigate to Direct Approvers step
- Select Work Distribution and Edit
- Search for respective user
- No records found
The "Validity From/To" date is incorrectly maintained (previous date) in the Application and User Management-> Business Users list.
This issue can happen when you terminate/rehire a user and even though you maintain the dates correctly in personnel administration later, it is not updated in the Business Users view under Application and User Management work center.
Kindly update the "Validity From/To" date correctly in Application and User Management-> User and Access Management->Business Users list view to resolve this issue.
Validity From/To date, validity period, access rights, managing my area, approver not found , KBA , validity from/to date , managing my area , access rights , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , How To