From a ByDesign Tenant, when you are trying to navigate to external sites via URL, you will now receive a pop up message as shown below:
SAP Busniess ByDesign
This is a new feature that has been introduced with the 2002 release.
If you do not want to see the pop up message, then you need to add the relevant external url's to the allowed external link as mentioned below:
Navigate to Business Configuration--> Implementation Project.
- Open Activity List.
- Select All Activities and search for "Allowed"
- Select Allowed External Link and Select "Add to Project" (If not added already).
- Open "Allowed External Link" or you now you can access the activity from Overview.
- Click on "Add Row".
- Now add the values for Entity ID and make sure to start with Z.
- Provide the URL and relevant description.
KBA , AP-RC-UIF-RT-B , ByD HTML5 Client (not for Cloud for Customer) , Problem