- Archiving fails when you try to print and archive data ( spools )
- You are seeing errors in default traces similar to:
- BAPI exception while calling BAPI_XBP_JOB_ADD_ABAP_STEP: E XM 051 No archive information found (Function BAPI_XBP_JOB_ADD_ABAP_STEP)
- SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood
- SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood
BAPI_XBP_JOB_ADD_ABAP_STEP: E XM 051, Archive, Spool, Archiving , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.