It is required to save formatting in widgets (charts, tables, geo maps, texts) when creating a story template.
SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2019.21.8
As per Save a Story as a template:
"Saving the story as a template removes all data and converts charts, tables, maps, input controls, and value driver trees into empty placeholders. All grid pages and custom formatting are removed. You will be able to see the chart type that was used when saving the story as a template. When turning the chart placeholder into a chart, the original chart type will be automatically selected."
- Vote on this improvement request.
- Follow it to get updates on when it's implemented.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, chart, table. geo map , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , How To