When the operation performed is EDD, the output from the Change Audit Report shows blank New Values.
- When the operation performed is I, the output from the Change Audit Report shows blank Old Values.
- Change Audit Report is not showing changes correctly.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Change Audit Reports.
- Create report based on your requirement.
- Select and filters and time range.
- Hit on Submit.
- Download the report on Access Reports menu.
- Notice New and Old Values Columns are blank.
This is expected behavior.
"Insert" or I operation does not have an Old Value since there is no previous data. "Effective Dated Delete" or EDD operation does not have a new value since data is deleted.
Check the Operation Performed Column on the Change Audit Report created.
change audit report blank, change audit report old and new values blank , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , Problem