The field Country from Candidate Profile is defaulted to "United Kingdom" or "United States" even there was no data related to countries United Kingdom or United States from the Resume of the candidate.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting >> Candidates >> Search a Candidate
2. Click the Pencil icon beside the Resume to edit the Resume.
3. Choose file and upload the Resume.
4. You will notice that the Country Field is populated as United Kingdom or United States.
1. The Resume contains a fake name for the Address/Location.
Mobile: +91 000000
2. The content of the Address from the Resume was misspelled.
Address: 1403 Bangna-Trad Rd., Samutprakarn 12345
Mobile Phone: 063 12345678
The City Samutprakarn was misspelled. The correct spelling is Samut Prakan.
The Resume Parsing is using a third party service provider called Text Kernel which is responsible for matching information from the Resume/CV to its Database.
Its solution has the capability to understand the context and search for information from their knowledge servers.
1. Ensure that the information of the Address or Location must be a real information as it will be used as the keyword to be matched from the database of Text Kernel. If the usage of a fake name has been detected, this makes difficult to determine the right location.
2. Ensure that the provided information of the Address or Location must spelled correctly.
If there are no Data from the Address of the Resume, Country field will be blank.
resume, resume parsing, country field , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CVM , CV Matching , Problem