"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
When a Related Ticket is being created from an Existing Ticket, his Items are displaying the Serial ID Marked with the Main Indicator (from the Item Registered Product).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- Go to the Items tab and verify the Items Serial IDs.
- Now go to the Related Items tab.
- Click on More and Select Ticket.
- Save the new Ticket.
- Go to the Items tab, the Serial ID being displayed for the Items is the Serial ID that is marked with the Main Indicator within the Item Registered Product.
The Item will always be linked to the Main Serial ID of the Registered Product.
This behavior is correct and it is based on how the C4C logic was designed.
Item; Copy; Serial ID; Different; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To