Upon the attempt to create a new time profile via master data replication, you get the following error message: "Time Agreement Item Deletion Not Possible; Employee Times Exist".
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Master Data Replication work center
- Select the Employee List view
- Search for Failed/Not Started replications
- Find the failed attempt with the error message: "Time agreement item deletion not possible; employee times exist"
With the replication request, a time profile with a shorter validity period than the existing time profile is provided. But times for the original time profile exist in the system.
- New Time Profile: 01.01.2020 to 01.08.2020
- Original Time Profile: 01.01.2019 to unlimited
- Employee times exist in 2019
This is not a valid scenario. Therefore the system does not allow the new replication request.
- You need to ensure that the new time profile is reflecting all employee times in the system.
- You need to validate the time administration validity date coming from the Employee Central system in the replication request and then replicate the same validity.
Kündigung Mitarbeiter nicht möglich, Replication, unable to replicate, new org assignment, successfactor, employee central, , KBA , AP-HMD-RPL , HCM-Master Data Replication , Problem