You have created a Extension business object in your solution.
As per your requirement you wish to have access to this BO when using Offline Mode in the SAP Cloud for Customer application.
SAP Cloud for Customre
Reproducing the Issue
You have a PDI solution.
- You have a Extension BO which you want to use for Offline.
- You have assigned the necessary work centers to your business user for this BO.
To enable your extension business object for Offline mode, you must add the necessary BO Annotation to your BODL in the Cloud Application Studio.
Log into the SDK.
- Open the solution containing the BO you wish to use offline.
- Open the file path "/[BusinessObjectName].xbo".
- Add the following annotation to your business object: [OfflineEnabled]
- Save and Activate the business object.
- For consistency, it is recommended you reactivate your entire solution -> Right-click on the solution -> Activate All Items.
The corresponding BO should now be enabled for Offline mode.
- [OfflineEnabled] annotation creates the offline model of the custom object which is used for synching the meta data and object data with the user device.
- The annotation is allowed if the standard business object is offline enabled.
- If the last shipped version of the BO or XBO was offline enabled and if you try to remove this annotation in development, a maintenance mode check error is thrown and removal of the annotation is prohibited.
PDI, Offline, Extension, BO, ABSL, Exit, Business Object , KBA , business object , pdi , absl , offline , AP-RC-BDS-OFL , PDI Offline Enhancements , How To