Launching FOP process from SAP Cloud for Customer raises the error "Transaction ISU_FOP is unknown" in SAP ISU via Mashup.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Utilities workcenter.
- Switch to Premise workcenter view.
- Find and open relevant Premise.
- Click on Launch FOP action.
- Login to ISU system via Mashup page.
- Error is thrown as "Transaction ISU_FOP is unknown".
This could happen due to below causes,
- FOP Process in SAP Cloud for Customer has been configured for SAP S4 ISU, however the actual integrated backend system is SAP ERP ISU. SAP ERP ISU does not have a ISU_FOP transaction this is specific to SAP S4 ISU, in ERP the transaction is COD_FOP.
- The integrated backend system is SAP S4 ISU, however IS-UT Version installed is older than IS-UT802FPS1. Launch FOP functionality is delivered with IS-UT802FPS1 in SAP S4 ISU.
Resolution for Cause 1
Disable S/4HANA Integration for Utilities in Scoping. To do so,
- Open relevant Implementation Project from Business Configuration.
- Go to Questions step.
- Drill down to Industry Solution>>Utilities>>Utilities Call Center and Service.
- Descope the question "Do you want to integrate your cloud solution with SAP S/4HANA?".
- Finish the Scoping.
Resolution for Cause 2
Upgrade SAP Utilities/Telecommunication Software component to at least IS-UT802FPS1.
Transaction ISU_FOP is unknown, , KBA , isu_fop , launch fop , cod_fop , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL , Utilities , LOD-CRM-IND-UTL-S4H , C4C-S4H Utilities integration , Problem