You need a Bank Account with two different currencies, but when accessing the App Upload Bank Statements, the system raises an error:
Currency & not permitted in account & / &
SAP S/4Hana Cloud
We suggest to create a new bank account with same bank key, account number and different currencies.
Check the steps:
1. Access the App Manage Bank Accounts - F1366A
2. Open the existing bank account.
3. Click 'Edit'.
4. Select the house bank connectivity path "xyz" and delete it.
5. Save it.
6. Create a new bank account with same bank key, account number and IBAN. But it should have different currency.
7. Create a new house bank connectivity path "xyz" and save it.
Please do not fill up the filed Reference Info.
The same account number that is included in the bank statement file must be entered in customizing for house banks (Table T012K).
Currency not permitted, House bank, different currency, bank statement, App Manage Bank Accounts, house bank connectivity, F1366A, Scope Item J77, , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CLM-BAM , Bank Account Management , Problem