Error messages "Enter a Customer" and "Save Failed" are thrown when trying to create a new registered product.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Installed Base work center.
- Go to the Registered Products view.
- Click in Create.
- Maintain fields but field Customer.
- Click in Save.
- Error messages "Enter a Customer" and "Save Failed" are thrown.
Currently the Customer field is mandatory when creating new Registered Products.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you believe the Customer field should not be mandatory when creating a new Registered Product, you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
KBA , AP-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , How To