You would like to understand how the E-Mail field in the Account Details section of a Service Ticket is determined.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open your ticket.
- Notice that the Account is added, but the e-mail and contact fields are empty.
The E-mail field is determined from the e-mail maintained in the Contact assigned to the Account set in the ticket. More likely, in customer contact the e-mail address is not maintained.
There are 3 places where the e-mail information can be maintained
- In the Addresses tab;
- In the Relationships tab;
- In the Contact Header;
- Open the desired contact or the main contact where e-mail address is not maintained.
- Update the e-mail address.
- Once the contact is added in the Ticket, the e-mail information will be displayed.
E-mail, Field, Account, Account Details, Ticket, Service, C4C, Cloud for Customer, Customer, , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To