- Executing the system stored procedure sp_configure to set the "number of disk tasks" configuration parameter.
- An "Infected with signal 11" error in the module iocmResize() together with a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x93004a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000002100eb0 (iocmResize+0x10), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- The stack trace includes functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR814029, CR#814029, 4029, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, number network tasks , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.