Language Adaptation of Code Text for Sales Campaign, Content > Category ( DTV_MKT_COMMUNICTN_TYPE_CODE ) does not get translated in the Content OWL.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Admin woc
- General Settings > Language Adaptations
- Open General NL
- See that DTV_MKT_COMMUNICTN_TYPE_CODE has been translated.
However, when you navigate to the object, you do not see the translation reflected.
The translation for these communication categories need to be performed via the BC Fine Tuning Activity.
However, we don't support language adaptation on BC standard text as of now. This would be a new requirement.
Currently standard BC code description are not editable. If it doesn't suit them. Please remove the standard and create your own z codes as per need.
Then maintain it in different languages by logging in with the respective languages you want to use.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go toe hte Overview view.
- Search and open the Marketing Permissions fine tuning activity.
- Select Maintain Communication Categories.
- Create new Z categories as per your need.
- Click Translate (top right of the page).
- Select Source and Target Language, expand the category and maintain your translations.
- Save your entries and restart the system for the changes to be updated.
KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CNT , Marketing Content Editor , Problem