How to see what was the date that the candidate was forwarded/added to a requisition by an Agency user?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
To be able to report on when the candidates were forwarded to a requisition by an Agency user, you would need to create a report with at least the following fields:
- Go to Adhoc Reporting
- Create a report based on Recruiting V2
- Go to the table "Referrals linked on Job Requisition"
- Select at least the following fields from this table: Created Date, Forwarded From, Job Req ID, Referral Type, Referred Candidate ID. You can also add more fields, but the Created Date field is mandatory to obtain the value. This field is where you will get the information from.
- Go to Filters tab, and go to the Refine Criteria
- Go to the table "Referrals linked to Job Requisition"
- Select the field "Referral Type"
- Select "By My Selection"
- Select the checkbox for AGCandFw -- this is the field that is identifies if a candidate has been forwarded by an agency
- Click on Done, then on Preview
The information that is stored under the "Created Date" in the report is what will be identified as the date that the Agency forwarded the candidate to the requisition.
candidate forwarded by agency, report on candidate forwarded by agency, how to know when a candidate has been forwarded to a requisition, agency, date, forwarded to requisition. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To