- During a fresh installation the SWPM is returning this message for a sapsa password with only lower case letters and numbers, ie "abcd1234":
use at least one digit, one lowercase letter and one uppercase letter
- You require to provide a password for database user sapsa, sapsoo, or SAPSR3 with lower case letters only.
- The error is bypassed if password entered contain an upper case like "Abcd1234"
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - All versions
sapsa, password, policy, lowercase, uppercase, "min upper char in password" , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.