The Table Timeline Interactions has been added via Adaptation Mode (as per below), however it is still not visible in the Ticket UI.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Access the Service work center.
- Select the Ticket view.
- Open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket Subject).
- Click on Adapt and add the Timeline Interactions table.
- Save the changes, the TimeLine Interactions table is still not visible.
There is an additional configuration to add the Timeline Interactions table.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service & Social view.
- Click on Ticket Configuration.
- Mark the Option below
Ticket; Timeline; Blank; Not Visible; Missing; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To