The following behaviour occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When saving a story or model, the Description text-box is empty and does not use the description of an existing story or model.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.2.2
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into SAC
2. Create a new story or model
3. 'Save as' the story or model
4. Select an existing story or model that has a description
5. Notice that the 'Title' field adopts the text of the selected story or model, whereas the 'Description' does not
This is a regression issue as the feature was implemented in a previous version of SAC
This issue is currently under investigation by development.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, blank, deleted , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Story Design & Visualizations , Problem