- After upgrading Analysis Office to 2.8 on Excel 2010 on Windows 10 client machines, existing EPM reports don't open correctly. No error or warning is generated. The Excel sheet opens very briefly and then closes.
- No error was generated during the installation and it completed successfully.
- EPM formulas are not recognized in a new EPM report created after the upgrade on Excel 2010/Analysis Office 2.8 client machines. For example, formula EPMOlapMemberO displays #NAME? error in Excel
- This issue does not occur on Excel 2013 client machines upgraded to Analysis Office 2.8
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.8
- Excel 2010
- Windows 10
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.8 ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA ; SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA
KBA , EPM-XLS-INS , EPM XLS Installation, Upgrade , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.