- No matching data is available to display.
- Table or Chart in a Story shows the message: 'No matching data is available to display.'
- When applying a Filter on a Story based on multiple Models that are linked, it display on a Chart or Table, the message:
'No matching data is available to display.'
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story based on 2 models.
- Link the 2 models on at least one dimension.
- Add a Chart or a Table.
- Filter on a dimension.
It then shows the message: 'No matching data is available to display.'
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, when a Story is based on two linked Models, and a Filter on an unlinked dimension is added for the source Model, an indirect across-Model Filter is generated for the linked target Model. During the generation of this cross-model Filter, a comparison between the booked members of the source linked dimension (from source model) and the target linked dimension (from target model) if a parent-child hierarchy of the target linked dimension is used in the link. If no matches are found, the warning message displays that there is no matching data.
- Message displays because there is no matching data.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem